I think it's wireless in general.   It consumes you.

___________________________
Mangled by my iPhone.
___________________________

Tyler Treat
Corn Belt Technologies, Inc.

tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com<mailto:tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com>
___________________________

On Dec 26, 2014, at 3:19 PM, Colin Stanners via Af
<af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

Less than an hour ago I went on a rare FB visit and, seeing what others were
doing, posted a thought:

"Today I will not be doing any work, paid or volunteer projects, other than
house cleaning.  I don't know this feeling."

Now it seems that may have been a lie as I'm helping troubleshoot router issues
a country away and sorting a big Monoprice order of A/V gear I received for a
client.

It seems a number of the more involved people on this list live in the same
manner: their job/projects are their life... I have also lived and struggled
with roommates who spent entire months doing nothing.

Is that difference in people based more on personality or the environment? Does
it get easier or more difficult as you get older? (from physical AF I noticed
many here were in their 40s-50s)