It really is surprising how many of us are on here on
nights/weekends/holidays... I think it does tend to be somewhat more off topic
though.

________________________________
From: Af [af-boun...@afmug.com] on behalf of Josh Reynolds via Af [af@afmug.com]
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2014 3:37 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT? Work-as-life

I was blown away with the continued number of emails on this list over the past
three days.

I'll check emails, but I'm not doing a damn thing work related unless a few
hundred subs are offline.

If I worked any more than I already do I'd be divorced and my kids wouldn't
know my name.

On December 26, 2014 12:19:03 PM AKST, Colin Stanners via Af <af@afmug.com>