Dremel rotary saw with either a cone or flat wheel is what you'd be looking
for.

One of these:
http://www.dremel.com/en-us/Tools/Pages/CategoryProducts.aspx?catid=2013

with one of these:
http://www.dremel.com/en-us/Accessories/Pages/SubCategories.aspx?catid=2071&catname=Structured+Tooth+Carbide+Cutters

They work fantastic for jobs like this.  Honestly, unless you plan to use
it a *lot* get the corded version too.  The battery versions (well, the
*cheap* model I have) are pathetic for battery life IMO.  And, if like me,
for odd jobs where you need such a tool, you can probably suffer an
extension cord.

-Steve D