Grout the valleys and use redheads or plastic or lead molys.

From: Rory Conaway via Af
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2014 6:45 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Mounting Brackets against irregular surface brick

I’ve got some buildings that have a decorative brick on the side that has peaks
and valleys of up to 1.5” I need to mount brackets against them meaning I need
a tool that can ream away the brick until I have a smooth area to mount the
bracket against it. Imagine a hole saw that that is just flat or something like
a counter sink tool.  Can someone please tell me what that’s called?

Rory Conaway
Triad Wireless
4226 S. 37th Street
Phoenix, Az.  85040
602-426-0542
r...@triadwireless.net
www.triadwireless.net

“Mediocrity finds safety in standardization. -- Frederick Crane”