Astroglide, another product of NASA research.
http://io9.com/5840533/10-weirdest-consumer-products-based-on-nasa-technology

From: Chuck McCown
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 2:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Movie Review

Oh, yeah, dates... when I was a teenager... those lovely girls.....  I just
cannot understand how young people can ever get to first base the way they go
about it these days.

I fit plenty of dates in between nuclear reactors and a rambler station wagon
stuffed clear full of oxy-acetylene bombs (halloween prep).  I came of age in
the 70s.  It truly was sex, drugs and rock and roll 24/7/365 (OK, rock and roll
was always available, the others less so).  Oregon had decriminalized pot.  I
have seen that war on drugs now come 360 degrees.  There is nothing new under
the sun.

Jaime, I note that you include your Vicks vapo-rub in your lineup.  Brings up a
memory.  I remember a couple in high school that were trying to make do with
what they had....  Turns out it was the girl the did most of the talking about
it.  And then of course in about 30 nanoseconds the whole school knew.  I think
there are certain uses for that product that should be avoided...