So a lot of you guys are hard core Moto/Cambium fans and you always boast
their support.

Every time I've called the first person that picks up has no clue at all,
they just open a ticket.  Augh ok whatever.

At this point I'm promised a call back.  It even gives me a time frame of
when that should happen - outages are less than an hour!  Unfortunately
most of my tickets are days to get are to get a response.  Not a big deal
until today - most of them were just technical questions and it isn't
effecting any live customers.

Well this morning I found that one of my 2.4 ePMP APs is semi-dead.
Yesterday I made some config changes on this one and it died around 8:20am
today.  At this point I can still get ARP for its IP and I can get
10half/full 100half/full link (with ARP responses).  This tells me that it
soft locked.

So my first ever soft locked AP is Cambium.  Definitely not feeling this
supposed great quality service/product.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343