Cmon! UBNT!!! Get your nationalities straight...PR is part of US..

Gino A. Villarini
@gvillarini

On Jan 8, 2015, at 3:09 PM, That One Guy
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com<mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I guess I just havent been setting them up from default lately, I had thought
the US only versions had the country selection locked and the box itself doesnt
say US, but I looked on the shipping package and it did say US.
When I set up the other it only had US Canada and PR so This ones Ok. I just
know vendors and scruples dont quite always match up

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Josh Reynolds