Yeah, that would get me access into the radio but I also activate the
account and sign agreements, so I have to be on an IP in the correct VLAN.
NAT would resolve it but I prefer bridging because I am still waiting on
additional publics and don't want to deal with triple NAT issues.  I do one
public NAT per AP for now, which makes tracking DMCA notices a little
tricky but saves me publics (and beats doing one giant NAT).