Pretty cleanwork, well done.

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com

On 01/08/2015 05:33 PM, Jeremy wrote:
Like this

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a UBNT AirGateway inside the handle.  I had to dremel it out really
good and glue it shut.  It was a tight fit but it worked out great.  I just
set it to bridge mode and change the IP on the tablet.  That is actually
the worst part.  There are some IP changers for Android but none of them
work with the current (or last) OS.  I am tempted to use a Windows tablet
just for Jitbit Net Profile Switcher, but I can't bring myself to buy a
Windows 8 tablet.

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 7:19 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>