Of course ☺

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 9:53 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Tower Safety documents / policies

Comtrain is not a governing body.

OSHA / NATE certification meets the bill.

josh reynolds :: chief information officer

spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com<http://www.spitwspots.com>
On 01/09/2015 04:49 PM, Paul McCall wrote:

  Everyone is Comtrained.  All equipment is inspected regularly.  Competency is
at a high level.

Regular safety procedures, coupled with safety meeting discussions is more what
I am looking to improve on.

Example…

All the SITE inspection checks that would need to be done before someone steps
on the tower.

Emergency procedures, contacts, etc.

Those type of things…