WOW!...
 the first thread that actually stayed a thread.

On 1/11/2015 11:21 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
I remember when booking hotel rooms in Wash. DC being told to always ask for the government rate, without actually saying you were a government employee.
I wonder if you could just ask vendors for the JAB price.
*From:* Jason McKemie <mailto:j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>
*Sent:* Sunday, January 11, 2015 11:06 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] 24V UPS
Crap, how well equipped is that? That's beyond even what you can get a reasonably decked out Eltek Minipack shelf for these days, not seeing how they could be worth that much. Must be mainly targeting those using OPM. On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 8:05 PM, Gino Villarini <g...@aeronetpr.com <mailto:g...@aeronetpr.com>> wrote:

    Tessco has them in the $2k range

    Gino A. Villarini
    @gvillarini

    On Jan 11, 2015, at 10:00 PM, Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com
    <mailto:jeremysmi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Yeah, saw them on Newmar. Usually "call for a quote" is a bad
    sign. I hear that these are what Jab has standardized on.  They
    seem pretty robust.  I imagine they come with free sticker shock.
    On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 1:08 PM, Gino Villarini