From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mark - Myakka Technologies
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 3:04 PM
To: Jaime Solorza
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cell phone extender

Jaime,

Do you happen to have model numbers?

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12FL?team_id=1030009&pg=team&fr_id=37555
------

JS> I have replaced several Wilsons with Axxel for business clients with
JS> lots of phones.ᅵᅵᅵ I know Chuck is using Wilson version but he
JS> did have issues at first On two farms with under 5 phones I used the
JS> Shireen dual band versions.ᅵ

JS> Jaime Solorza

JS> On Jan 12, 2015 1:57 PM, "Mark - Myakka Technologies" <m...@mailmt.com>
wrote:
JS> af,

JS> ᅵ Cell phone extender recommendations.ᅵ Wilson?ᅵ Do they really work?

JS> --
JS> Thanks,
JS> ᅵMarkᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ ᅵ
JS> mailto:m...@mailmt.com

JS> Myakka Technologies, Inc.
JS> www.MyakkaTech.com

JS> Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
JS> http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

JS> Please Donate at
JS> https://secure.acsevents.org/site/Donation2?df_id=1011305
JS> PROXY_ID=1645865 PROXY_TYPE=22 FR_ID=57644

JS> ---
JS> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
JS> Antivirus protection is active.

---
is active.

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at 630-818-1000.