http://www.radioshack.com/wilson-460103-cell-signal-booster-kit-for-homes/1710470.html#start=1
is rock solid awesome for the home, I dont know if it would scale well to
the volume of phones that might be present

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I have replaced several Wilsons with Axxel for business clients with lots
> of phones.    I know Chuck is using Wilson version but he did have issues
> at first
> On two farms with under 5 phones I used the Shireen dual band versions.
>
> Jaime Solorza
> On Jan 12, 2015 1:57 PM, "Mark - Myakka Technologies" <m...@mailmt.com>
> wrote:
>
>> af,
>>
>>   Cell phone extender recommendations.  Wilson?  Do they really work?
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>>  Mark                          mailto:m...@mailmt.com
>>
>> Myakka Technologies, Inc.
>> www.MyakkaTech.com
>>
>> Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
>> http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL
>>
>> Please Donate at
>> https://secure.acsevents.org/site/Donation2?df_id=1011305&PROXY_ID=1645865&PROXY_TYPE=22&FR_ID=57644
>>

>> ---
>> protection is active.

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you
can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not
use a hammer. -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925