All the above. We prefer the side of the house, or on the fascia if it's possible to do LOS in such a spot. We'll put it on the roof as a last resort, but only if that's the only place we can get LOS (did one on the peak of the roof today, but it was the only place on the property where LOS was even possible).

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>