Jay,

Find a distributor who sells supplies for Dish Network installs. Ask about masts for the 1000.4 dish. They have one that's the normal size you're used to but made with heavier gauge steel. They also have one with struts like you're talking about. The one with struts is the older version....supposedly the one with heavier steel is equal strength. 1000.4 dishes are about the same size as the beehive SL....and slightly bigger than KP Performance.

That's my 2c

As we begin deploying 2.4 ePMP it looks like we will need to use dishes on a number of customers. Since I don't think the basic mounts that we've used for yagis will hold up to the wind load we'll need to go with heavier duty mounts with the brace arms. Does anyone have vendor or product recommendation for mounting brackets with brace arms? Best practice recommendations?