The new Xclaim AP's are designed for this type of environment.  Get the Ruckus
RF engineering technology with the coffee shop type price.

Installing one in our new office... will have my hands on it on Friday.  Only
need a single AP... and of course it will be lightly loaded (mostly for cell
phones,etc... computers are hardwired typically).

Got mine from JR at WAV - good price on those units too.

Daniel White – Managing Director
SAF North America LLC

Cell:              (303) 746-3590
Skype: danieldwhite