Clients don't register sometimes and sometimes get kicked off.  Coverage isn't
what I hoped for on the 5GHz... but I didn't have a 5GHz AP to compare with
from previous.

It works well enough - the issues probably have more to do with where the AP is
physically located and the "controller" I'm using.

So not necessarily anything lacking - just nothing that made me go "wow this is
hot s**t".

But temper it with I only have one AP and I'm not overly demanding - so the
system could be great in a real enterprise environment.

Or maybe I'm just jaded from installing so much Ruckus back in the day :-D

Daniel White
(303) 746-3590