With all of the licensed gear going in world-wide for LTE backhaul, I'd say
there are more units moving than you'd think. Maybe it's that demand that's
keeping prices up?

I'd think that licensed backhauls would fit into the category of halve the
cost, more than double your sales.

In the Excel sheet I've compiled so far today, the prices range from
$8.47/megabit/s to $23.86/megabit/s. That covers five vendors as well as
uncompressed and compressed data rates. The cheapest actually isn't a
compressed radio. Just dead simple bits.

Should get some more prices in tomorrow morning.

http://www.ics-il.com