From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Erich Kaiser
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:47 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Licensed backhaul pricing - still ridiculous

>From my experience the price has not changed very much.  Someone needs to take
>the reigns on the market.  Even with certain companies throwing you a promo
>price, if you really look at it fully loaded, the price is still high for what
>you get.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 10:35 PM, Jason McKemie
<j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com <mailto:j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com> >
wrote:

I think we're already seeing it.  They're not wifi chipset based radio kind of
prices, but they can be found for less than half of what you could get them for
just a few years ago.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 10:30 PM, Erich Kaiser <er...@northcentraltower.com