So far the only failure has been a Dragonwave Airpair 100 that would drop link
in high temperatures.  Replaced it with a Dragonwave Duo since I needed more
bandwidth anyway.

I did have an issue with the replacement Duo - the internal power supply for
the radio can’t handle a short in the outside LMR and it blows out the power
supply requiring a factory repair.  The LMR400 jumper that Dragonwave supplied
was defective and internally shorted.   We blew out 2 units before figuring out
what was wrong.   Since it’s been installed it’s working fine.

Mark