Lots of 2.4 stuff (whole farm WiFi) sold in the back of farm magazines.

From: Craig House
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 8:24 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Epmp newbee

Cant use 5Ghz  All my BH links are in 5ghz and I cant get though trees with
5ghz.  90% of my customer base is behind trees.  This is not the tower I plan
on leaving it on.  But I dont understand why the noise floor would be that high
here.  It is 3 miles from any town and sits in the middle of nothing.  Cow
pastures all around.  Unless the cows are carrying wireless routers??