That noise floor is horrible. I usually don't see it that bad even at 200' in
the air. Are you using a sector?

John Woodfield Delmarva WiFi http://www.delmarvawifi.com cell (410) 708-1937

-----Original Message-----
From: "Craig House" <cr...@totalhighspeed.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 7:59pm
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Epmp newbee

Yes sorry.  Capacity is bad. Quality is good

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2015, at 18:57, Josh Luthman <[ j...@imaginenetworksllc.com ](
mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com )> wrote:

Quality?
On Jan 22, 2015 7:39 PM, "Craig House" <[ cr...@totalhighspeed.net ](
mailto:cr...@totalhighspeed.net )> wrote:

Ok  done.  I have a -56 signal at the SM attached is a screenshot of the
analysis.  -75 around the channel that I am on with the apj
So that is not the problem.  Why would I have only 15% to 40% uplink capacity
when I have 95-100% capacity and a -56 signal