Chuck,
I sent some .dia grams into Jeremy to look at for our tower and it looks like what you are describing.
He is still waiting on some real world measurements from us.

On 01/23/2015 10:47 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
As far as I know, we have not changed prices in a couple of years.
*From:* That One Guy <mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:43 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] WBMFG quality going up! Buy buy buy!
we were robbing the angled clamp from sitepro upc1 to fot the angle on the elevator platforms, then a backer pipe inside. but it turned out we were getting the mtows way cheaper than we were supposed to, when the price went to msrp, we went exclusively to upc1. wanna bet which sites will fail first? i really liked the mtows On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 12:02 AM, Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com <mailto:jeremysmi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On our grain elevator (almost identical), I drilled holes through
    the railing and used U-bolts to mount pipes.  It worked out slick.
    I don't have a closeup handy.
    On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 9:22 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com

        Note these are formed heavy sheet metal and you can’t just
        crank a clamp made for a round pipe down on them.