Or Linktechs lol (sorry guys couldn't resist)

John Woodfield Delmarva WiFi http://www.delmarvawifi.com cell (410) 708-1937

-----Original Message-----
From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:52pm
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] cable modem question

As long as you're not my customer, yes.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 3:45 PM, That One Guy <[ thatoneguyst...@gmail.com ](
mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com )> wrote:

So im golden for becoming the dick customer telling the tech what to do?

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Josh Luthman <[ j...@imaginenetworksllc.com ](
mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com )> wrote:

Sounds normal from what I remember, too.

Josh Luthman
Office: [ 937-552-2340 ]( tel:937-552-2340 )
Direct: [ 937-552-2343 ]( tel:937-552-2343 )

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 3:36 PM, John Woodfield <[ john.woodfi...@jwcn.biz ](