amazon fire tv also does ABD

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com

On 01/30/2015 11:45 AM, SmarterBroadband wrote:
Can you control the bandwidth on a Roku?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2015 8:47 AM
To: af@afmug.com; Andy Trimmell
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 25Mbps

Apple TV, on Netflix for instance, will always ignore the user account
bandwidth setting and will try to stream the highest quality version of the
content available.

This is why we started providing rokus to customers on new installs.

On January 30, 2015 6:56:57 AM AKST, Andy Trimmell <atrimm...@precisionds.com>