Right, but you are showing preferential traffic based on a paid as you go model to a specific service

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com

On 01/30/2015 11:48 AM, Andreas Wiatowski wrote:
Really?  It's not like I'm making the experience poor unless you subscribe to
the package. I'm offering unlimited data for a specific type of service at a
cost.

Cheers,

Andreas Wiatowski, CEO
Silo Wireless Inc.
1-866-727-4138 x-600
Web:www.silowireless.com
Twitter: @silowireless
Facebook.com/silowireless

-------- Original message --------
From: Josh Reynolds <j...@spitwspots.com>
Date:01-30-2015 3:35 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 25Mbps

Which you may not be able to do in the future depending on how the net
neutrality argument goes.

josh reynolds :: chief information officer
spitwspots :: www.spitwspots.com<http://www.spitwspots.com>

On 01/30/2015 11:06 AM, Andreas Wiatowski wrote:

We are planning on introducing a "Video Streaming" type package whereas the
customer pays us an extra $15-20 / mo for unlimited streaming with data in that
classification not being counted towards their GB usage....possibly we may just target
NETFLIX in this increased fee.