yes, we just completed 1gig to Atlanta.  I feel like I got my Burger King crown
from that!!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Milholen
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2015 1:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 25Mbps

  We are doing 3x1, 5x5 and 10x10 anything above this turns into a custom plan.
  I just loaded up our first 3.65 AP with 45+ subs and no worries on it yet.
  Our 5Ghz Aps are not even breathing hard yet.
  My biggest issue is just closing the gaps in coverage and ensuring our
backbone capacity is large enough to support the traffic.

  I am currently working a project with Level3 and Megapath to get us a 10G
transport to Dallas.