We will have other nights tj...

----- Reply message -----
From: "TJ Trout" <t...@voltbb.com>
To: <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Rodizio's
Date: Tue, Feb 3, 2015 7:18 PM
Real men eat streak! wish I wasn't in the air stilL!
On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 6:15 PM, Kurt Fankhauser <li...@wavelinc.com> wrote:
I left, heading for ruths

Sent from my iPhone
Kurt FankhauserWavelinc CommunicationsP.O. Box 126Bucyrus, OH
44820http://www.wavelinc.comtel. 419-562-6405fax. 419-617-0110
On Feb 3, 2015, at 7:03 PM, Craig House <cr...@totalhighspeed.net> wrote:

I'm two minutes away

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 3, 2015, at 18:50, Kurt Fankhauser <li...@wavelinc.com> wrote:

anyone else at rodizio's, im here in the waiting area

Sent from my iPad