I had never heard of either before the AFMUG crowd.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 6:50:55 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Rodizio's

Personally I prefer Rodizo. Regardless of price. I'm not a huge fan of steak
and food taste/quality dominates all my decision material.
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
On Feb 3, 2015 7:47 PM, "Jason McKemie" < j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com >
wrote:

That should be an easy call, they've only got Ruths Chris's, uh....everywhere.