The frequency you select is the center frequency.  If it's 20, it's 10
above and 10 below.  IE 5840 actually uses 5830-5850.  Note that it isn't a
finite cut off and obviously that doesn't add exactly to 20.  Cheaper
(Ubnt) stuff also bleeds way more than many other products which means it
goes even farther than the 20 MHz it is supposed to.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343