It actually bleeds the same way any other wifi product does without any sort of specialized filtering (including airprism).

Take the size of the channel * 1.5 and that will roughly give you the size of the channel plus the mask. A 20Mhz channel for instance will have a noticeable bleed that covers 30mhz total from side to side.

802.11n mask

Josh Reynolds
CIO, SPITwSPOTS
j...@spitwspots.com