From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 1:51 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Pipe Mounts

3" is too big IMO

I think SAF mounts call for 2.25" minimum?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 2:46 PM, <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  I am doing this universal pipe mount that will allow a larger dish on a Rohn
type or crappy sheet metal freestanding type.

  And doing the larger version of the M-TOW-P

  The question is, what size pipe?
  I had initially designed it with 3 inch pipe which is actually 3.5” OD.
  Looking at the pipe chart, 2.5” has an OD of 2.875”.

  The smaller pipe would be noticeably lighter to heft.  Is that large enough
to make SAF type mounts happy?
  Or would y’all rather have the larger pipe.