We use a fair amount of UBNT RD-5G30 dishes, and I prefer to mount them
with M-TOW-P-36. I don't know what size the pipe is, but I find that it is
useful for just about everything we do. If we are doing something like a
PTP-800 or SAF links, I use a larger pipe with a different type of mount.

For smaller links using ARC IE kits, we use the M-TOW-10. Again, the pipe
diameter is perfect.

For a tower mount with a larger pipe, do you plan to still use the same
design for fixing it to the tower (ie. saddle to saddle with bolts)? Or
will something more heavy duty be used with u-bolts to a mount that holds a
pipe? To clarify, this CommScope kit
<https://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=500401&eventGroup=4&eventPage=1>
uses brackets that mount to the tower and separate brackets to hold the
pipe.

I ask because one of the things I like the most about the M-TOW mounts,
especially the 36" mounts is that I can mount the dish to it and then have
sent up the tower. For larger dishes, I like to have the pipe mounted to
the dish, but have the hardware for mounting to the tower sent up
separately. Depending on the tower, sometimes I have to loosen other cables
to get my mounts fixed and doing this with a large dish and mount at the
same time can be a pain.

Vince West
Tower Hand
Technical Support