I have a 430 AP that I want to put on channel 5480. It was running an 11.x firmware. If you recall, on firmware prior to 12.1.2, the first available frequency was 5485. So, I upgraded this AP in order to be able to set it to 5480. Problem is that after the upgrade, SMs with firmware prior to 12.1.2 wouldn't connect because they couldn't do 5480. So, I set the AP back to 5485 and upgraded all the SMs to 12.1.2. I then set the AP back to 5480, only to find that the SMs still wouldn't register because the frequency scan setting in the SMs didn't have the additional channels checked.

So that's my question. Is there any way to do this via CNUT on all the SMs so I don't have to manually log into every one of them and check the 5480 box?

Craig