From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 12:06 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 320SMs Gathering ethernet Error stats

Agreed on wimax....it's amazing how bad it can be in interference scenarios
that I *know* would work fine with Canopy.
Now Ken is going to spank me when I say this, but it does work pretty good NLOS
compared to Canopy (sans interference).  When you have that -84 through a wad
of trees with Canopy you get re-regs, whereas the wimax seems to keep humming
along just as mediocre as ever.

I haven't used the LTE firmware yet, but I can let you know.

  I'm assuming LTE does not address the interference sensitivity of wimax,
since it was also designed for use in licensed bands? I was amazed at how
easily the 320 I had deployed fell flat on its face due to light interference -
not very helpful for my confidence in the technology.