From: Sam Kirsch
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 9:22 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Expected throughput on 450APs handling a fair amount of
430SMs on Interop mode?

We weren't capping out the 430AP, no.  It was replaced because the tower was
replaced and in order to get a smooth transition and keep an eye towards the
future we put a 450AP on the new tower and just swapped the SM's into
Interoperability mode and moved them to the new color code.  We figured we
would see at least equal if not better performance, which it sounds like should
be the case.  I guess I'll proceed with the assumption that performance across
the AP isn't the issue, thanks!

-- Samuel Kirsch, Network Support
Plexicomm - Internet Solutions | www.plexicomm.net
Office: 1.866.759.4678 x109 | Fax: 1.866.852.4688
Emergency Support: 1.866.759.9713 | sam...@plexicomm.net