You missed this part:

"*We have tested both the Cambium PMP450 product in the past, with minimal
success when dealing with NLOS due to foliage (the link would disappear
after a few hundred meters of NLOS coverage). Our testing so far with the
Telrad COMPACT1000 and their CPE7000 outdoor CPE has been excellent. "*

Gino, you've talked to Jorge as well, so you know his deal.

Put it this way, you guys want to organize a foliage-based NLOS shoot out
in 3.65? Do it. I'll provide the gear on my end. If I don't at least twice
the distance of the 450 at the same mod, I'll give you the gear. If I do,
you all put in orders. Deal?