My wife is on this list, often in the IDF, owns the MDF and is also attractive.

I guess I win?

:P

ryan

> On Feb 27, 2015, at 14:26, Josh Reynolds <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> They're actually.... quite attractive.
> 
> ( I'm very glad my wife doesn't read this list :P )
> --
> Josh Reynolds
> CIO, SPITwSPOTS
> www.spitwspots.com
> On 02/27/2015 01:24 PM, Eric Kuhnke wrote:
>> Free "Women of the IDF" photo calendar with every Ceragon IP-20 link 
>> purchased!
>> 
>> 
>>> On 2/27/15 10:19 PM, Keefe John wrote:
>>> I wonder if mossad has a back door in the product.
>>> 
>>>> On 2/27/2015 4:17 PM, Patrick Leary wrote:
>>>> Care to layer in any more stereotypes?
>>>> 
>>>>> On Feb 27, 2015 4:09 PM, "Eric             Kuhnke" 
>>>>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>> Tacos with hummous and matzo balls in them.
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>>> On 2/27/15 10:03 PM, Patrick Leary wrote:
>>>>>> Mr Hohhof, on that point I did not stutter. We do have a support center 
>>>>>> in Mexico City.                     No problem with PR either.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On Feb 27, 2015 3:54 PM, "Ken Hohhof" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>>> And when you say “anywhere in North America”, that includes lots of 
>>>>>>> countries.  Not just US & Canada.
>>>>>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_North_American_countries_by_population
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> How about Mexico or Cuba?  Puerto Rico?
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> From: Patrick Leary
>>>>>>> Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 3:39 PM
>>>>>>> To: [email protected]
>>>>>>> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WANTED!!!
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> This Irish Catholic is not sure of that, but I can tell you that after 
>>>>>>> working for 3 different Israeli companies, they take better care of 
>>>>>>> their employees than any other employers I've had the experience 
>>>>>>> working for. If you value being left alone and treated with respect, 
>>>>>>> and where family ALWAYS comes first, you could do much worse.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> On Feb 27, 2015 3:32 PM, "Eric Kuhnke" <[email protected]> 
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> If I sign up to work for a .IL company do we get a monthly allowance 
>>>>>>>> for falafel and hummous?
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> On 2/27/15 9:19 PM, Patrick Leary wrote:
>>>>>>>>> Servant-hearted, ambitious, smart, knowledge engineer with excellent 
>>>>>>>>> RF skills, but also LINUX. Must be willing to travel, but able to 
>>>>>>>>> function in a self-directed way from your home office. Must work well 
>>>>>>>>> with a small dedicated crackerjack team. Good humor is valued. The 
>>>>>>>>> individual would be reporting to one of the very best engineers in 
>>>>>>>>> the business. You can live anywhere in North America to be eligible 
>>>>>>>>> for this position. Pay is respectable and our engineers participate 
>>>>>>>>> in the upside.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> MUST BE PASSIONATE ABOUT WIRELESS BROADBAND.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> This is a chance to work with one of the hottest companies in the 
>>>>>>>>> space, with one of the best teams in the business.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> If you are interested, or know someone who may be a good fit, please 
>>>>>>>>> send me a note off list directly to [email protected].
>>>>>>>>> 
> 

Reply via email to