From: Chuck McCown
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 6:30 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WANTED!!!

I like real North Atlantic Cod Fish (10 hours off  the boat) and Chips served
in a newspaper.
I like mushy peas.  And pasties and Cornish clotted cream on scones.
You gotta know what to ask for in England.
The Indian curry places  are as numerous  as American Chinese places too.
And of course everything my daughter cooks when I visit Cornwall.