From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Gino Villarini
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 8:59 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] More LTE tradgedy of the commons on 5 GHz..

It is what it is. one of the risk of being in this industry and use
unlicensed

Gino A. Villarini

President

Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.

www.aeronetpr.com

@aeronetpr

From: Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net>
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 9:21 AM
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>

Agreed. They get very defensive when they have no right to be.

http://www.ics-il.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>
<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>