visting sites with java or flash that may be out of date.
I have since updated the java but not the flash because we dont use it anymore.

Never a fan of an antivirus developed outside of US.

On 3/3/2015 11:26 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
I refuse to use any CMS system of any kind because they're easily exploited.

http://www.ics-il.com

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>

*From: *"David" <dmilho...@wletc.com>
*To: *af@afmug.com
*Sent: *Tuesday, March 3, 2015 11:17:27 AM
*Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] More LTE tradgedy of the commons on 5 GHz..

Interesting,
We use drupal for this site so its possible not sure how it happened because its sits on a Lamp stack server.
Thanks
Dave

On 03/03/2015 10:46 AM, Patrick Leary wrote:

    FYI David
    Inline image 1

    On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 11:16 AM, David <dmilho...@wletc.com
    <mailto:dmilho...@wletc.com>> wrote:

        Yes,
        I love my 3.65 deployment thus far and not looking back.
        Steadily moving with more tower growth and more deployments.
        We have 4 sites scheduled this year to go on and 1 is
        completed working 2 this next quarter.
        We are doing a full 3.65 on each site and adding 5Ghz 450
        where it makes sense.