we had an airfiber that was freaking out, it would lock low modulations,
drop packets. did a ton of troubleshooting and was about to try to get ubnt
support. then stepped back and realise the ubnt rocket titanium m5 radio at
the site was doing some weird shit, i dont remember the details, but we
ended up replacing it with a straight m5 rocket, resolved the air fiber
problems, never did know if it was an RF thing or something electrical in
the ethernet on the same switch.