Hey Brandon,

I would be happy to help you out. Feel free to ping me off-list.

ryan

On 3/9/15 8:10 AM, Brandon Yuchasz wrote:

I am looking for help converting our network from bridged to routed. This is something I don�t have a lot of background in but I also don�t want to end the process having a system I can�t fix so I will need someone that is willing to both do the work and teach me at the same time. Depending on how the process works in regards to time I am hoping to spend an hour a week working over the phone and through a remote desktop app.

My main reasons for working on this now are I need to see bandwidth use per SM, per AP, and have better ways of tracking both long term. We are just to blind right now and starting to really grow again I need to get it under control now before we get to large.

I am open to suggestions on routers but already had purchased microtik and butches scripts which after trying and failing to get it to work never implemented.

Contact me off list bran...@gogebicrange.net <mailto:bran...@gogebicrange.net> if you can help.

Thanks,

Brandon Yuchasz

GogebicRange.net