Eric,

Happy to provide everything you need offilist.  Our power consumption figures
assume PoE injector inline which adds ~4watts for the up converter.

We are more than willing to try different combinations though and measure based
on your requirements.

Daniel White - Managing Director

SAF North America LLC

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590