I did not see this mentioned, so I thought I might point it out: If you are
leasing space from a tower leasing company, I wouldn't put anything like
Unistrut on it. If it is from a tower leasing company (like Crown, ATC
etc.) then I would read the contract and make sure they will allow it on
their tower. Also keep in mind, other tower hands could be on the tower and
if they knock it loose or hit it, they aren't likely to fix it if they
aren't caught in the act.

If it is privately owned, I would recommend something like an M-TOW. There
are other ways to mount if you cannot afford the M-TOW. Pipe to pipe clamps
and poles (which you are going to need anyway) aren't hard to find and not
too terribly expensive. You can also use the M-TOW-V
<http://wbmfg.com/products.cfm?PID=35>. Using a 6ft pipe, you can use two
(or three depending on how you set it up) to secure it to the tower. Then
there is the M-TOW-A <http://wbmfg.com/products.cfm?PID=63>. You can use it
the same way as M-TOW-V. These would, in my opinion, be better than
Unistrut. The A versus the V might work out better for you as they are a
little cheaper.

Vince West
Tower Hand
Technical Support