So the landlord owns 6 townhomes and they all share the same roof. It
sounds like this is a common space and one not protected by OTARD if I read
it right. If that sounds right to you guys, my next option would be to ask
permission on behalf of the tenant to leave the equipment up since it's
already there.

If they still say no, I can tell them to talk with the tenant since we were
given permission to mount the antenna on the roof and approval on drilling
hole for cable.

Any other ideas?