We'll see. I'll put my pitchfork down.. for now.

On 3/16/2015 6:07 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Yup

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 7:05 PM, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) <geo...@cbcast.com <mailto:geo...@cbcast.com>> wrote:

    We will get sync over power too, right?

    On 3/16/2015 2:09 PM, John Butler wrote:

    The plan is that there will be a software upgrade that will allow
    you to enable GPS Sync mode of operation,  but only in the PTP
    configuration – that is one “SM” connected.  You will not need to
    purchase a license key to enable that.

    *From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *George
    Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting)
    *Sent:* Monday, March 16, 2015 1:32 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] ePMP Force 110 PTP

    Dude, for real, more licensing?

    On 3/16/2015 1:02 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

        Software license? Auuuuuuuuuuugh.  What happened to Cambium 2.0?

        Josh Luthman
        Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
        Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>

        On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Sriram Chaturvedi
        <sriram.chaturv...@cambiumnetworks.com
        <mailto:sriram.chaturv...@cambiumnetworks.com>> wrote:

        No, that’s not what I said. The Force 110 PTP is sold today
        with sync capabilities disabled. There is a plan to allow
        enabling of sync through a software license.

        Software Tick™. Got it. Thanks!