Speaking of POE mounting brackets, have you guys noticed the new UBNT POEs
with four grooves in the back?  The M5-620s that we just received came with
a mounting bracket that fits these four grooves.  Pretty slick!  I wonder
if these brackets will ever make it down the line into the lower cost
products.  The POEs with the grooves seem to be all that they are making
now.  There is just no way I could ever justify $20 a bracket for the ones
that are being sold on Ebay.