And as this thread starts, another AirRouter bites the dust 60 miles from my
closest tech.  We can tell because the outdoor radio reports the port at 10Mbps.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Rory Conaway
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 9:23 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AirRouter failures

We started with the AirGateway but the range wasn’t there.  We use the LR’s
now.  In some cases, we put a bigger antenna on them that gives another 2dB but
depending on where we have to install, we sometimes run 2 of them or start with
AirRouter-HPs and bigger antennas.  When we do that the customer has to live
with WPA security.

Rory