Ok, so you're just at the Minimum GUI display specs. That should be somewhat manageable then.

On 3/27/2015 1:31 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Actually I'm using the server (quadcore Xeon 18 GHz with 32GB of memory) so it only takes me a minute or two to load the interface.


Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Nate Burke <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    Better Start loading the webpage now then....


    On 3/27/2015 1:25 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
    BRB calling ePMP support to improve my configured link?


    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
    Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
    1100 Wayne St
    Suite 1337
    Troy, OH 45373

    On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Tyson Burris @ Internet
    Communications Inc <[email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

        Here is my ePMP Rant:

        1. Give me alignment tone.  That is all.
        2. Yesterday Cambium was looking at a throughput issue
        (probably Ethernet)
        on one of our Force 110 links.  I was told we had the best
        configured ePMP
        PTP link ever seen worldwide.

        Not sure what to think about that comment.  Do I brag about
        it or do I run
        like hell.


        Tyson Burris, President
        Internet Communications Inc.
        739 Commerce Dr.
        Franklin, IN 46131

        317-738-0320 <tel:317-738-0320> Daytime #
        317-412-1540 <tel:317-412-1540> Cell/Direct #
        Online: www.surfici.net <http://www.surfici.net>


        What can ICI do for you?

        Broadband Wireless - PtP/PtMP Solutions - WiMax - Mesh
        Wifi/Hotzones - IP
        Security - Fiber - Tower - Infrastructure.

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the
        addressee shown. It contains information that is
        confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
        dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by
        unauthorized organizations or individuals is strictly
        prohibited.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Af [mailto:[email protected]
        <mailto:[email protected]>] On Behalf Of Nate Burke
        Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 11:09 AM
        To: Animal Farm
        Subject: [AFMUG] Weekly EPMP Rant

        <Weekly Rant>
        So I'm whiling away the hours programming EPMP radios and
        assembling Force
        Dishes, and it occurred to me that this truly is 'Telco Grade
        equipment'.
        After seeing what the Telco Guys use, and watching how they
        work, I can only
        imagine that this equipment is specifically designed for use
        by people 'paid
        by the hour', Probably at Union scale.

        "Well, I've programmed a radio, and assembled a dish, Time
        for a break
        before I go to install it"

        I'm guessing there's some sort of regulation specifying how
        long it needs to
        take to assemble equipment so that job's aren't done 'too
        quick' so it can
        easily fill an entire day.

        </Weekly Rant>


        -----
        No virus found in this message.
        Checked by AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
        Version: 2015.0.5863 / Virus Database: 4315/9393 - Release
        Date: 03/27/15





Reply via email to